Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Wavelength Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
- Textured surface improves flotation, reduces drag on line pick-up, and sheds water on back cast
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates
|LINE WEIGHT ||HEAD LENGTH ||TOTAL LENGTH ||WEIGHT |
|WF-6-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||11,5g |
|WF-7-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||13,3g |
|WF-8-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||15,0g |
|WF-9-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||17,5g |
|WF-10-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||20,6g |
|WF-11-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||23,8g |
|WF-12-F ||12,1m ||30,5m ||28,1g |
Application: Medium to Hot Water, Streamers, Poppers, Big Dries
Here at Serious Fishing we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer of fishing tackle, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase of a new rod, reel or waders, a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We will usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well.
Our team of fishing experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tight lines in the meantime.