Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.## Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.## After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminium with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Available in 6 sizes, including the traditional Taupo 3 7/8 inch
Here at Serious Fishing we are always delighted to talk to our customers. While we hope that we will be your preferred retailer of fishing tackle, we also hope to become firm and trusted friends with many of you.
When you're making a major purchase of a new rod, reel or waders, a bit of advice can be very reassuring. We will usually work in a bit of extra value for you as well.
Our team of fishing experts includes Neil, Tom and Trevor. You can reach any of us by sending a quick email to email@example.com Please include your phone number if you'd like us to call you back. We try and respond within a few hours max. Note: We're based in UK & Ireland time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you. Tight lines in the meantime.